torsdag den 7. marts 2013

A dream comes true !!

3 weeks ago something amazing happened, i was offered to come an volunteer at a brand new park in South africa in the Limpopo province. A province i visited last summer, and as always i fell in love with the african World. Now 3 weeks after there is only 2 days to my plane takes off and i am starting an almost 6 month long journey. I am going to Work with the african wildlife, especially lions - i can't wait. Today the last goodbyes have been said (always a bit sad) and the visa arrived so everything is packed and ready. I will try during my stay to post some updates - i'm not a very good blogger, but i hope i can keep all you Guys back home updated on my african experience. The place i am volunteering at is called Inkwe wildlife center and soon we will have a web side up and running!

Let the journey begin !

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar